- Form asking for permanent household subscription in the nation (I-485);
- Biometric suggestions forms (G-325A);
- Outcome of medical assessments (joined of the immigration solution) into the a package shut by doc otherwise secretary nurse (I-693);
- Income tax recommendations;
- Mode appearing your husband is financially guilty of their if required (I-864);
- Content of your mode on the country registration count (I-94);
- Backup of your own passport as well as 2 passport photo (bride’s and you will husband’s).
Chinese women who are likely to erican but they are perhaps not within the the usa can apply for a marriage visa (K-1), after that visited the united states and also age.
Immediately after immigration service gets the paperwork, they are going to upload a receipt (I-797) verifying they’ve gotten new data files in addition to a tracking matter. From this amount, you can check the brand new development of situation for the a daily basis blendr kod rabatowy from the immigration service’s web site otherwise of the cellular telephone. After a few days, a trip to immigration service might possibly be planned for the fingerprints are entered, and today registration, you might be requisite an interview.
The fresh interviews at Us
The happy couple would be interviewed on their own or along with her, and they will ask you to answer casual some thing, most personal, particularly exactly what color is the partner’s brush, what’s the term of your own spouse’s dog, or what college did he studies. All of this will be to make sure the wedding is genuine. Remember: you could choose to be followed by an enthusiastic interpreter, together with an attorney.
And just why a whole lot bureaucracy? Well, there are many different cases of people from other countries whom arrived at the country to stay at any cost. Many people shell out so you can erican just to get the Green Cards and then ask for a divorce or separation. Considering which, the fresh new American bodies, through the years, might somewhat strict in the marriage ceremonies ranging from its citizens and you will people from other countries.
The brand new interviews at the Embassy of United states of america from inside the China
This new embassy have a tendency to communicate brand new big date of your meeting inside Asia to your final evaluation interviews. The brand new interview lasts half of a day. Exposure is only mandatory to your Chinese lady (this new low-American nationality). The applicant (this new American citizen) does not have to appear with the interview.
Again, in interviews, you should be ready to answer many facts and you may thorough private inquiries. Once we in the list above, we provide possibly the concern regarding the colour of the carpet on the mans family room.
How much time ‘s the wait time?
Whilst the answer can be a bit annoying for candidates, it is better knowing possible, which the process to locate household predicated on relationships can vary; although it isn’t feasible to express how much the new time are however, an estimated approval will likely be varying anywhere between a beneficial year so you’re able to a half of a year.
Bottom line with the getting a green Card for good Chinese bride-to-be
Do the process of delivering a green Credit appear challenging? That isn’t true. Nonetheless, it will feel it will take you forever to acquire the desired enable. Look at this small concept utilizing the information you need to locate a great You.S. Environmentally friendly Cards to possess good Chinese lady:
- Trying to get a wedding visa. Brand new American relationship lawprovides to your legal existence away from international spouses . Your following companion must submit an application for a good K-step 1 charge to stay in the nation.
- Engaged and getting married in order to a good Chinese bride . Immediately following finding the brand new visa, a lady need to cross the latest U.S. edging and you can get married within ninety days.
- Prepare yourself the mandatory files to your petition. Just before your spouse fulfills from the petition means, you ought to ensure she’s all of the called for paperwork to submit on petition. You can find a summary of data files a lot more than or on your own country’s immigration site.