As you may have gathered by now your free spins are not really free. Usually, any winnings you receive via your free spins will be paid out as bonus money. Bonus money can be converted to real cash, as long as you meet what are known as вЂwagering requirements’.
A typical requirement may be вЂ50x free spins winnings’. In this case, say if you won ВЈ10 by using your free spins you would have to wager ВЈ500 of your own money in order to cash out your bonus money, as ВЈ500 is 50 times ВЈ10.
You may now be asking yourself the obvious question вЂ“ why spend ВЈ500 of your own money to withdraw ВЈ10? The answer is you do not have to spend ВЈ500, you have to wager it. You could play an online slot 500 times at ВЈ1 per spin, for example. You will not lose every single time, and indeed such is the nature of wagering that you could end up with more money than you started with. Once you have completed your wagering, your free spins winnings would then be available to cash out.
With some free spins offers you may find that your winnings are capped. Say the capping is set at ВЈ20, then no matter how much money you win using your free spins you will not be able to claim any more than ВЈ20 in bonus cash. That’s a raw deal as far as we are concerned.
Usually, you can only use online video slots to meet your wagering requirements. If you use a casino game like blackjack, you’ll find only (for example) 10 percent of any wager you make will contribute towards your wagering вЂ“ the other 90 percent doesn’t. This will raise your requirements ten-fold. Some other games may not count at all.
Some casinos enforce a maximum bet rule on their offers. This means if you bet вЂover the maximum’ with any single bet you run the risk of losing your bonus and bonus winnings completely. With any free spins bonus deal make sure that you check the relevant T&Cs completely!
Free Spins Without a Deposit
That’s right! With the offers above, you are not even required to pay money into your online casino or slots sites account. Just sign up with the online casino or slots site that is offering the deal and вЂ¦ well вЂ¦ that’s really all that you have to do!
Just make sure that you check the T&Cs associated with any no deposit free spins offer that you find. If you do that, then you won’t be disappointed when you try and withdraw any free spins winnings that you make and find that it’s not quite as simple as that.
Free Spins FAQs
Free spins are spins on online video slots that you do not have to pay any of your own cash in order to use. A bingo, slots or casino site may offer free spins as part of a bonus deal. They may be offered on a specific slot, a tight range of specified slots, or any of the slots that are available at the site.
Sometimes a site may offer free spins just for signing up, but more commonly they are offered as part of a deposit deal. You ple, need to make a minimum ВЈ10 deposit in order to obtain your free spins. On many occasions you will be rewarded with a deposit bonus as well.
You need to find a bingo, slots or casino site that is currently offering a free spins deal. You can do this by looking over the reviews here at WhichBingo, which are among the most comprehensive reviews you will find anywhere. We will also inform you of any bonus deals that we think might be of interest to you.