Setting up an AdWords Account
Be seen by potential customers at the exact moment they’re looking for you. Follow the steps below to set up your AdWords account.
- Go to com/adwords
- Create your AdWords account
- If you have an existing Google account, simply sign
- If you don’t have an existing Google account, enter a valid email address and password to create a new You will be sent a verification email.
3. Select your time zone and the currency you’ll use to pay for your ads
4. Create your first ad campaign
- Go to the Campaigns
- Click on the Create a new campaign button on the top
- Follow the guided steps to create your first For help visit google.com/adwords/signuptips.
5. Activate your account
Because Google AdWords is a paid service, you’ll need to provide billing information and set budget limits before your account can be activated.
- Choose your payment method
- Use Prepay to pay for your advertising ahead of time, and we’ll notify you when your balance runs
- Use Postpay, and we’ll bill you when you reach your limit, or after 30 days—whenever comes
- Enter your billing
- Agree to the AdWords terms and
- Click Save and
Remember, with Google AdWords, you’re in control. Reach customers worldwide – and pay only when they click on your ad.